Iron Horse Ranch Edmond
Iron Horse Ranch Edmond
- Over 1,500 acres, within the center of the Edmond city limits, predominantly west of Interstate 35 at Coltrane and Coffee Street. The development is less than 2 miles from Edmond’s new Administrative and Maintenance Complex.
- Originally part of the Harper Trust, a 4,500-acre ranch for the legendary Forrest Harper family.
- One of Oklahoma’s largest master-planned communities currently under development and within walking distance of one of Oklahoma’s top educational school districts and state-of-the-art new schools on the property.
- Themed neighborhoods featuring home prices from $300,000 to $1 million.
- Iron Horse Ranch Edmond is one comprehensive community with residential, commercial, retail and educational entities, where people can live, work and play. Plans for the overall development of the entire 1500 acres include private residences, schools, public parks, clubhouses, and commercial opportunities.
- Large old oaks, pine trees, cottonwoods make the setting unique. It is tranquil, with large expanses of greenbelt, walking nature trails, acres and acres of lakes; creeks, streams, and lakes are the centerpiece of the development.
- The amenity package is unparalleled. Resort-style amenities feature a 4500 sq. ft. clubhouse. The entire community is granted access to the clubhouse which boasts meeting rooms, a fitness room, lounge areas with natural stone, double-sided fireplaces, plush designer furnishings, artwork throughout, a catering kitchen, multi-dimension pool with a beach-style entry, interactive water features, and irregular-shaped pool with cabana, a pool deck designed with intersectional landscape, and nearby playgroud equipment; all of this overlooks 3 1/2 acres of lakes.
- Restrictive covenants ensure the architectural intent to preserve the natural environment. Homes will feature natural stone and brick, a feel that matches the landscape plan and overall design.
- Edmond Public Schools built a brand new elementary school on the property and have plans for a middle school. The elementary school, Centennial, is currently open for classes. The companion New Middle School is projected for completion in 2011. Iron Horse Development Group donated 10 acres of land to Edmond Public Schools and sold them 30 acres for that purpose.
2501 East Coffee Creek